For those of you who listened to the first half of my radio show yesterday on Sirius XM's Martha Stewart Channel, I talked about some of my favorite gifts to give during the holidays. As promised, here it is in writing...
Paperweights & Small Dishes from John Derian Company Inc.
*Small keepsakes will put a smile on anyone’s face – especially when they realize it's from John Derian's store. Their gift-wrapping alone is exquisite, but the real treat is inside. I love his decoupage trays (pictured left, click here see more), paperweights and small, red letter dishes, which are a perfect way to personalize your holiday gift.
- Both stores are located on East 2nd Street in downtown Manhattan:
- John Derian Company: 6 East Second Street, (between 2nd Ave and Bowery), NY NY, firstname.lastname@example.org, 212.677.3917
- John Derian Dry Goods Shop: 10 East Second Street, 6 East Second Street, (between 2nd Ave and Bowery), NYC, email@example.com, 212.677.8408
- Visit their beautifully curated collection online at http://www.johnderian.com/
Small Silver Trays from WILLIAM WAYNE & co.
*A perfect host/hostess gift
William Wayne has two Locations in New York and an online store:
- 850 Lexington Avenue & 64th Street, 212-737-8934
- 40 University Place & 9th Street , 212-533-4711
Click "More" to read the full list... Read More...