Instead of just grabbing my umbrella on gray, misty days like today, I like to be fully stocked and prepared for rain. Just because it's drizzling doesn't mean you have to sacrifice looking great.
1. I'm obsessed with this Swedish company, Fjallraven. This jacket is perfectly stylish and functional and comes in tons of colors. (Fjallraven Men's Greenland Jacket, $249)
2. I always look at the MoMa store for unusual and whimsical pieces -- have you seen their desk accessories? Face the rain in this umbrella and it has to put a smile on your face. (MoMa Color Wheel Umbrella, $40)
3. Burberry is a bad weather heavy hitter. These rain boots for women are the latest version -- with leather trim. (Burberry Leather Detail Rain Boots, $395)
4. This rain-resistant tote bag keeps all your items dry. (L.L. Bean Hunter's Tote Bag, $29)
5. Keep your wellies and other rain boots in good shape with Hunter Rain Boot Shine. (Hunter, $5)
6. For those who like their umbrellas a little more subdued, this one is ultra-functional and won't get whipped around by wind. (Tumi Large Auto Close Umbrella, $80)