You only need a few fabulous elements to celebrate the new year in style. Whether you're having a big or small party, here are a few ways to welcome guests -- and 2013:
1. Display champagne in a classic, timeless ice bucket. (Martha Stewart Collection for Macy's, $40)
2. Supply guests with mess-less "Flutter Fetti" to ring in the new year. (Hand Flick Confetti Launchers, $4)
3. Think of these mod metallic coasters as pedestals for champagne flutes. (Woonwinkel metallic leather coasters, $36)
4. Set the party's tone with a cheese plate and glitter-encrusted servers. (Glitter Tart Server, $22)
5. Design your own cocktail napkins with fabulous Etsy shop Confetti Gray. (Cocktail Beverage Napkins, 200 for $108)
6. Have guests who love bottled brews? Fort Standard's beautiful openers elevate the event. (Brass Bottle Openers, $70).