I haven't shared my current obsessions in quite a while. Here's what I can't get enough of right now!
1. Sapphire Blue: This color is just scrumptious for the home.
2. Adele: I love this video of her singing "Someone Like You" live in her own home.
3. Richard Avedon Beatles prints: These are fabulous and are available here.
4. Anchovies: Try this brand. I love them on everything, especially pizza.
5. Anything Frederick Fekkai: Martha and I both get our hair done at the Frederick Fekkai salon uptown. His shampoos are great.
6. Auction Catalogs: Christie's catalogue always contains such beautiful images. I am always inspired by them.
7. I Sodi Restaurant: This is my new favorite Italian restaurant. You must make a reservation and try it if you're in NYC.
8. It's a Brad, Brad World: I'm obsessed with all of the programs on Bravo! But I really enjoy this one.
9. Purrell Hand Sanitizer: During cold and flu season, I always have a bottle on hand. I've admittedly become a bit of a germ-a-phobe.
10. Orchids: They are the most elegant flower as far as I'm concerned. I have a handful of potted orchids scattered throughout my apartment right now.